Chris Brown and Keith Mann ran through a host of host and I mean a plethora of open source web based applications that are free or almost free!
The most interesting point to the presentation was the focus on direct application to History, Science, Math, and English and how these apps could be used to impact learning. Session Resources can be found here.
- footnote.com – Primary source information
- Celestia – Kinda like google solar system
- The broth – Art and how they created if
- Musicovery – Music with mind maps!
- Glypho – Collaborative story telling
- Thinkature – online white board real time inspiration Way Cool!
Podcast for the session can be found here.
Nice collaborative presentation Chris and Keith.