I am sitting in a web 2.0 presentation given By Tim Wilson. The presentation covered basic web 2.0 applications with some touches on how to integrate into a classroom. The content was presented well and with strong immersion of humor. The most impact for/ part of the presentation was Tim's section on Challenges to implementing web 2.0 and professional development.
- legitimate web safety program throughout your student body
- Get with the ones that are ready to go
- take a leadership role
- walk the walk
- Embrace new ways to evaluate learning
- de-emphasize individual assessment
- Diversity and the digital divide
- Relevance Race
- Prepare students for the future world
Great end to a thought provoking message.